Friday, April 25, 2008

My New Diet

I decided that I was going to start the Leslie Sansone diet this last Monday. She provides 10 days of meal plans and exercise plans. It is very realistic, albeit too little food for one such as myself, and easy to do. I have stuck to it pretty well. I did fall off the wagon a bit on Tuesday when I joined the ladies from work for our weekly tradition...40 cent wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. I thoroughly enjoyed my 8 Garlic Parmesian wings with celery and blue cheese. By the way, they are seriously not on my diet. Anyhow, I have tried and tried to stick to it the rest of the week, without the exercise portion, of course. I was going to try and try on that part, but I figured I was suffering enough on the diet part that I didn't need to put my body through that kind of shock and torture.

Also, on Wednesday I waited too long to eat and didn't have a snack in between meals, which meant that I was doomed for the gall bladder attack that followed. How does one with no gall bladder have gall bladder attacks you say? Good question. It is what Mike and I like to call PGBS, or Phantom Gall Bladder Syndrome (think along the lines of Phantom Limb Syndrome and you get the gist). After I ate, I felt tons better. And guess what???? I am 3 pounds down!!!! Horray! And in only 4 full days of dieting with no exercise. I really wonder what I could accomplish if I would ever do anything all the way and stick it out. My potential would be endless. (I hope you are appreciating my self-deprecating humor.) :)

Anyway, I will post the end results on day 11. I have 5 more days to go. Maybe I can lose 3 more. Keep your fingers crossed that I make it through the weekend.

2 comments:

JB said...

The only thing I would call out on this blog is the fact that if you are going to cheat...cheat with honey bar-b-q wings!!

Lisa said...

Heck Yeah! I need to know what this diet is. If it really works for you then I NEED to know how to do it. Better let me in on the secret.