Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Biggest Loser

What can I say? I am a Biggest Loser junkie. I freaking love that show! I cry every time I watch it. The contestants are so sweet. They have worked so hard and are so proud of themselves, and with their new bodies have come new attitudes and higher self-esteem. I was pulling for the first female biggest loser in Biggest Loser history. I even went online last week and voted for Mark because I knew that if Roger won the vote that he would win the whole thing. It would ruin the women's chances of winning the whole show.

So tonight is the two hour live finale. And guess who won...

ALI!!! That is so exciting. She lost 112 pounds. Amazing!

I just love that show.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I too love that show. I watched the finale too and could not stand it. I was dying with excitement for Ali. she was my favorite. So looked so good. Super skinny and buff too. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Once they told Ali that she had to only lose 106 to win, I knew she had won. She had lost 99 before she went home, which meant she was in the lead before going home. Game over. Besides, she looks great and that is worth $250000.

JB said...

YOU FIXED IT ?!?!?!?