Sunday, April 6, 2008

Gaite And Paige

Mike and I recently became an uncle and aunt. A first for both of us. We are so thrilled with the arrival of my sister's twins. Gaite and Paige are about the cutest things ever. I must say, I am truly in love with them. I love being an aunt! It is so exciting and they are just terrific. They were so tiny when I first rushed to Abilene to catch my first glimpse. Gaite has been steadily getting bigger and bigger, while Paige has been gaining weight at a much slower pace. That poor little baby has acid reflux and just can't seem to hold much down. Gaite doesn't seem to have a problem with that. That chubby little baby has the cutest fat tummy.
My sister sent me the sweetest pictures them. They just turned 6 weeks old. Is it possible it has already been 6 weeks?!? They are getting so big. Here are some pics of them.

Here they are sleeping together in the hospital. Gaite is on the left, Paige is on the right.


Again, in the hospital with G on the left and P on the right.

Here they are (G on left, P on right), where they are sleeping together and little Gaite is sucking on Paige's finger. How freaking cute is that? I love these babies. They are so special and such a blessing to our family. I can't wait to see how they grow!






5 comments:

JB said...

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Alison said...

They really are so adorable! I love how they stay within like an inch of each other when sleeping - so sweet!

The Potts Family said...

um, that's just adorable. totally so FREAKING adorable and sweet.

Lisa said...

At the risk of sounding like everyone else - They are so adorable. I like that they are so close to each other. I wonder if they will like each other that much in the future? :)

P.s. Thanks for finally giving us some Jen thoughts.

Jayme said...

Dang, those are some cute babies. They must look like their mommy, right?