Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello? Hello? Anyone There?

Well...I'm back. I know it's been awhile, but things have been very very hectic. By very very hectic, I mean I have been super lazy. I don't even know where to begin on the last three weeks since I last posted. I guess first things first.

Kim and Shane got married!! We had rehearsal and then ate at Aparicio's on the square in McKinney. The food was GREAT! I had tilapia and loved it! Mike and I had never been there and will definitely be back. Then some of the girls came over and spent the night. Saturday morning we got up and met everyone else at La Madaleine's. We all went back to the hotel, laid out at the pool, and then got ready for the wedding.

It was at such a quaint little place in downtown McKinney called Surrey House. http://surreyhs.com. They have the cutest place with a great gazebo in the back yard. They set up all the tables and chairs, make all the food, make beautiful and tasty cakes, and the place needs very little decoration. It is an old house that has been restored. The wedding was very special and it was so great for all our friends to be back and all in the same place! It is so rare these days that we are all able to get together.

I just know that Kim and Shane will be so happy. They have waited a long time for this day. Mike and I say congratulations and best wishes!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Nice to see you back....although I can't say much because my blog is screwed up and I haven't posted in forever! I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding, as well as the reunion this week. We've missed you around here!