Thursday, May 1, 2008

Diet Update

Well, the last day of my diet came and went. I lost 4 pounds total! Not bad for a 10 day diet (with little exercise).

I realized the day before that I hadn't had dessert, candy, or anything the whole time. So last night I made chocolate oatmeal cookies. YUMMY!!! This morning, I had gained back a pound of what I lost. So worth it for that little bit of chocolate-y goodness that I enjoyed. Then I sent the majority of them with Mike for him to give away at work. I don't want all of my work to be for nothing, right? I did save 3 for my lunch today...I can't help it! I love dessert! It's truly a weakness.

Now my goal is to maintain and get into shape. It doesn't help to lose it if you're still flabby! My goal is to work out at least twice a week. I am shooting for 3 times a week, but I am sandbagging a little to make myself look good when it ends up being only 2 times a week. :) I will keep you updated on my progress.

No comments: