Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shots and Sonograms

I started my shots on Saturday. One in the stomach in the a.m. and one in the stomach in the p.m. The one in the morning must be made of liquid fire because it burns like crazy! The one in the evening is cake...no burning, no fire, just a little pin prick. I just finished my fourth day of medication; only approximately six to go! Until the next medicine, but that's for another day.

This morning I had my first sonogram since I started the shots and so far everything looks good. I have seven follicles on the left ovary and six on the right ovary. Lucky thirteen!...did I just hear someone say paluthda? (I know someone knows what I'm talking about!) Anyway, the follicles are small, which is normal at this stage. I have sonograms on Thursday, Saturday, Monday and possibly Tuesday to measure the size of the follicles. I will probably have a better idea after the Saturday sonogram when the retrieval will be.

I will post a follow up on Thursday.

Go MAVS!

No comments: