Monday, November 24, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

One of the ONLY things that I like about this time of year is that when it gets cold, that means it's time for FIRESIDE COFFEE!!! Woo-hoo!

I love holiday cheer.
I love the smell of fires burning in chimneys.
I love having a fire in our fireplace.
I LOVE sleeping when it's cold.
I love getting days off of work.
I love guiltless eating.
I love my Christmas tree.
I love Thanksgiving.
I love giving gifts.
And I really, really love Fireside Coffee!

6 comments:

The Potts Family said...

So give us the freaking recipe!!!

Lisa said...

I love all of those things too!!! I need to get to the store and make some Fireside! Yum!

JB said...

me too!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great time of year. By the way, I can see the copyright on your clip art.

Jen said...

It's royalty free copyrighted, and it says that I can use it for personal use, Chad. So there! :P

Alison said...

Love me some Fireside! I'm with Julie though....I'd love the recipe. You can consider it my Christmas present (as I KNOW you were planning to give me something!) :)